HijriDate

Thursday, October 26, 2006


Finally created a blog...not planning on telling anyone about it just yet. Hopefully this will give me the motivation to keep a 'Learning Journal' (LJ hence the blog name) that I keep being pestred about at uni.


The LJ is supposed to be an account of your teaching experiance. Something to build up and look back on. Its supposed to inspire, motivate and help you improve your teaching....hmmmm only time will tell weather or not it actually works!


Before I start writing about teaching stuff i'm gonna fiddle around with this and see if I can actually figure out how to work everything on it - no point writing stuff if I just end up deleting it by acceident!



The spelling icon doesn't work, that or I have no spelling mistakes.....yeah right!! The image icon works, gonna have to remember to pick where I want the image before I upload next time. The colour icon isn't working, maybe if I highlight and then click it...ahh there we go! Want to try out the little eraser icon but it says something about removing formatting and I get the feeling that might be the 'accident' which will delte all of this post!