HijriDate

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hello Blog

I thought I'd start writing again seeing as hema tagged me. Now it won't stop hyperlinking grrrr!!

Anyway here's the top 5 words I use:

  1. Silly (I don't like swearing)
  2. Dammit (When silly won't do e.g. banging my head, when I'm trying to get out from under the table)
  3. Jeeee (when mum's calling me to come downstairs which seems to be an awful lot these days!)
  4. Thank you (That's two words so technically that's 5 words done? :-P )
Might aswell add a brief update:

I'm going to the zoo tomorrow. YAAAAAAY! We're going for a pre-visit to do a risk assessment. We've already cancelled out taking the kids to the bat house. 1 because we're all scared of bats and 2 because we're REALLY scared of what the kids might do. We've been told the year 6 class we're going to be with is lively, unique and interesting. That's politically correct for crazy, weird and random.....I can't wait!!

Our presentation will be on the 8th. We're all dressing up as animals for it. I would write down what I'm going as but I know some of you are so immature you'll never let it go! The presentation has to be as creative as possible and include a brief introduction on where we're taking the children, what kind of activities we have planned and how they link in with the trip. We have to carry out some of the activities with the audience, so basically they become our mock students. Only they much older, will probably listen and I doubt any of them will pick their nose as we talk :-)

That's pretty much it I think.
Wasalaam, goodbye and staaaaaaaaaaaaaaay SAFE!