HijriDate

Monday, May 14, 2007

Just do it....



I have an assignment due in tomorrow. We have to evaluate our presentation and talk about teamwork listing conflicts, strengths, weaknesses, how to resolve them etc.

I don't mind talking about my own strengths and weaknesses but feel bad writing about the conflicts we had as a group. It's like I'm backbiting yet I don't have any trouble talking about the conflicts with almost anyone who will listen. Just writing about it seems to feel like a sin. Ok maybe not to that extreme but abit like when your in primary school and fear being called a grass by saying so and so did or didn't do this.

I don't want to be a grass but at the same time I don't want to lose out on marks for not evaluating or analysing in enough depth. I'm sure non of the issues we had would ever come up if we were actual teachers rather then student teachers. We as in the whole group would be dedicated more and we wouldn't fall in to some of the pitfalls we did. Or maybe I'm just being too optimistic...so far I've just hedged around the true learning points but it sounds like I'm talking in riddles. Having been on the receiving end of reading riddles I know that can be annoying and it just leaves me wanting to know EXACTLY what happened.

I'll stop now seeing as I'm not making much sense. Think I'll just get on with it. Whatever will will be will be........(que sera sera)

Just in case you haven't noticed that's TWO posts within the hour ;-) I'm sticking to my resolution.