HijriDate

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bop to the top!

Mentor walks in to classroom from staffroom
Me: Anything on the whiteboard?
Mentor: We ALL have to dress up for world book day and come in as some stupid character!
Me: ha ha, think I’ll come in just to see that, when is it?
Mentor: 1st March
Me: 1st? March? that’s the day I get my final observation?
Mentor: (looks in dairy, mimics my laugh) yep sure is!

Now I have to actually make an effort to impress my tutor and show that I’m wholeheartedly taking part in the wider school community grrrrr!

In other news, todays semi finals of the talent show had a performance imitating 'bop to the top' form high school musical.



I was trying to paste the video from youtube here but it keeps telling me it'll send it shortly, shortly has passed and still no video so look for 'bop to the top' yourself....then imagine 2boys doing it....