HijriDate

Monday, June 11, 2007

Final placement

Kept waking up, looking at the time and realising I had another few hours before I needed to be up. Finally it was time. The week has begun.

I'm a little nervous i'm team teaching three lessons today. The pre-visit lesson went well aside from a random photographer coming in who wouldn't stop taking pictures of me whilst I was teaching. This really threw me and I ended up letting the class out 10mins early! Hmm actually maybe it didn't go to well.

Today I'm team teaching drama, art and D&T. In drama it will be all about hot seating and freeze frames. In Art we're recreating Elmer the elephant but her patches will have drawings of zoo animals. and in D&T it's making paper mache masks well actually they'll just be putting the paper mache on to the balloons then letting them dry for thursday.

It's time for me to go please pray that the class take part in the drama, that they draw on the fabric and not each other and finally that they don't pop all the balloons.....now do you see why im nervous?