HijriDate

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Leaving an oddmality tag for a more creative one...

Got tagged to list my oddmalities but seeing as i'm not odd ;) I thought instead I'd introduce my old but now new again hobby - jewellery making. The tagger bought me a home jewellery making kit for my birthday and I've been hooked since (no pun intended).

Was going to post this after I'd given it to you but I can't sleep and want to reply to your tag so her goes....


I made you this necklace using jewellery wire (any wire thin enough to thread beads or even thread itself can be used)









A close up of the design. I only used one piece of wire and twisted and knotted it at certain places to make the design.


A close up of my signature tag. The pendant thing says 'made for you'. Bought these when we went on a craft shopping trip.

One side of the necklace clasp needs to threaded and tied on to the wire before you start adding beads.



Hope you like it :-) oh and remember to acted all shocked and surprised when I give it you ;-)

PS: I'm hoping to add more things i've made, the good, the bad and the ugly things. Really can't seem to enable the comments section, so I might just move elsewhere....catch me if you can!