HijriDate

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Girls

I came home to 2 unexpected packages today. I turned then over racking my brains trying to remember if I had ordered something but then I saw my address written in a spidery squiggle I instantly recognised it and ripped them open. The first was 'The Girls' by Lori Lansens and the other contained 2 of J.K Rowling’s finest...the chamber of secrets and the philosopher’s stone.

Thank you very much for posting. Was a beautiful surprise :-) I've already starting reading it and the first chapter had me giggling and then almost n tears towards the end....I know it's going to be a great read!

On another note some other girls will be wrecking the house tomorrow. I'm now looking forward to seeing all of you and providing you with great entertainment.....