HijriDate

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reading List

With all my reading time spent mostly on uni books, researching stuff for assignments etc. I've realised I haven't read for pleasure for awhile. So here's a list of books I REALLY, really want to read. I've cut it down as much as I can (I haven't added Harry Potter). I'm hoping some of you kind hearted people might get a copy for me. I'm not fussy about the condition it comes in either ;-)

So in no particular order here's my wish list book list:

  1. Once Upon A Country- A Palestinian Life - By Sari Nusseibeh with Anthony David
  2. Daddy's Girl - by Lisa Scottoline
  3. kite runner -by khalid husseini
  4. The Girls - Lori Lansens
  5. Eats,shoots and leaves - by Lynne Truss
Just 5 books. I could name you so many reasons as to why I deserve them but I'm sure that won't be necessary :-)

I love you all very much ;-)