HijriDate

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Photography

Is a hobby I want to pursue. Having looked at a number of photography related blogs and websites I've been inspired to give it a shot. (No pun intended) It will also get some use out of my camera which only seems to appear out of it's case on special occasions.

Here's a few picture's I've taken already. They are very amateur as I've never had any lessons in photography.Maybe I'll try and go to some with my fair lady ;-)


So here's some of the best one's I took in dubai:


This is of the Burj. Taken on the way to 360. I like the way it just dominates the sky.




I can’t remember the name of this place. I took it on the same night as the Burj picture. I love the way the last of the sun's rays shine off the sides and reflect themselves in the smooth sea.




This is a picture taken from my sister’s apartment looking down on sheikh zayed road. I like the blurred cars it reminds me of how quick life passes by.