HijriDate

Friday, January 12, 2007


I'm back at ********* primary! home...sweet...home.

Today was the first day visit and i felt like a celbraity as soon as i walked on to the playground at break. The yr 3's i taught last yr all came and hugged me and kept asking me 'where did you go?', ' do you remember my name?', 'will you be teaching us again?' and the number 1 question of last year....... 'what's your REAL name miss?'

The year 1's i taught last year (now yr 2) remembred me but wernt as clingy as the yr 3's. They've grown soooo much!! They still play with the same friends as they did last yr.

This welcome left me with warm fuzzy feeling i used to get last year. I can't wait to start teaching and getting this sort of reception from the yr 5 class im with this yr.

I felt abit shy around the yr 5's which was really weird! but after what happened during playtime i'm gonna make them like me as much as the yr 3's and yr 1's....time to start planning fun oral and mental starters. The tiger in the box game i made up last year is DEFINTLY going to be used again this year.

For the rest of the day my face was like the one above...yep i looked just as silly as that!