HijriDate

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

5 weird things...

I got 'tagged' by hema (http://hemasphere.blogspot.com/) to list 5 weird things. Although if we were to play 'tag' for real as in the world that exists beyond the computer screen i doubt she would ever catch me.

So 5 weird things hmmm:

  1. Im double jointed in my fingers and can bend them in ways that shouldn't be possible. No I will NOT show you. Trust me its weird.
  2. I HAVE to to carry around those small tubs of vasaline. I don't function without it and if god forbid I forget it I end up buying another one. For the last week or so I've been picking up a bag realising its not big enough to hold my stuff and using this other big one.The same bag everyday. Every time i do this i seem to transfer vasline tubs in to the big bag. Today I had 6 tubs of the stuff in it! hmmmm wonder if I can sell them on on ebay...
  3. I 'collect' bags. (Donations are always appreciated to this worthy cause)
  4. I've screamed at least once through every film I've watched.
  5. I have conversations in my head. No this doesn't mean I talk to myself, I simply replay past funny moments and they are as vivid in my head as when they happened. This does from time to time lead to me laughing when I REALLY shouldn't but hey it keeps me entertained and smiling.
Hmmmm re-reading that it sounds like I fit in to the 'freak' category well and truly. I tag EVERYBODY reading this. (email me when u do it)