HijriDate

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Picture perfect

Stress levels are high, deadlines are around the corner, life changing decisions need to be made and I'm back to wasting time. Bad habits die hard.
Spent about half hour or so going through pictures from college days to the present day. Reminiscing days gone by.

Only ones I can put up are the ones taken from my nursery placement. Looking at these reminded me I have to decide by the end of this year weather or not I want to teach children aged 3-7 or 5-11. The only reason I don't want to do 5-11 is because that will rule out ever working in a nursery. This wouldn't have been such a hard decision had I not had such a brilliant time during the nursery placement.



Role Play Area:
Does what it says on the display. This was the area where the children let there imaginations run wild. Whilst I was there it was a baby clinic. All I did was play the Doctor part. I checked the dolls and told the children about feeding, changing, bath time. Everything a 4 year old 'parent' would need to know.
Incidentally there were some 'awwwww that is so cute!!' moments.





The Home Area:
It tasted This was the place in which, for the first time in my entire life not one not two but 3 cuties made me a full english breakfast. It tasted plasticy.

Was amazing they really got in to the role and we had quite afew 'Itsh in the oven, itsh burn all over!' moments. Again the cuteness factor here hit the roof.


The Quiet Room:
Was quite from time to time. We had singing time, milk time, circle time, birthday time and story time in here. I loved every minute of it. Apart from the first day!






Sand and Water Area:
Only place where the children could get in trouble. A number of 'accidents' the best being a doll drowning and the water mysteriously turning to mud at the same time as the sand disappeared. We never did find the culprit...they all had sand in their pockets and had been in the baby clinic that day. Babies really know how to cover their backs!



These pictures always remind me of innocence, laughter and freedom. What I wouldn't do to be four again....*BIG SIGH*